Date(s) - 08/24/2021
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
With Jane Anderson, MPH, RDN/LDN
Tuesdays, 4-5 pm, EST
- Connection and Support with peers on a similar path
- Learn about how dieting and food rules cause harm
- Develop new skills that help you feel more confident and less worried about your eating habits
- Create habits that help you hush your inner critic and make peace with your Body and Body Image
- Recognize and work with emotional eating patterns
Group support for teens 13-18 years of age interested in learning about Intuitive Eating and preventing disordered eating.
Group Size will be limited in order to support an optimal group experience.
(BCBS insurance may cover your attendance, please contact BCBS for more information)
Please be aware that we are intentional about the creation of this group. If you are interested in joining us, screening is required for attendance. Contact Jane to schedule your screening-Jane@bimnutrition.com