A Yoga Class FREE of Body-Shaming and Food Rules
If you are interested in moving your body to feel good and become a part of an inclusive community with no rules about turning off your camera or meet “goals” (unless they are your own), this class is designed with you in mind.
Body Respect Yoga Cultivates:
- connection with, and respect for, your body
- shifting into a kinder and more compassionate way of relating to your body
- relating with your body as your partner rather than an object to be owned, controlled, and judged
- feeling safe, and cared for, in a community with others on a similar path
- permission to make space for your body so that you are more comfortable taking up space
- inclusion and access for of all bodies*
- a trauma-sensitive space
* for all to be safe, please ensure that you are medically stable. Please contact Debra if you have any questions or concerns about this issue.
Debra is certified in Curvy Yoga with additional training in Accessible Yoga and Trauma-Informed Yoga/Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness
Registration is available here: